2013年1月14日星期一

2013 :D


Form 4 life was really so busy
School start already 3 week
Extremely so busy and stress -.-

Biology chemistry physic addmath
walao wehhhhhhhhh
bio is really drive me crazy @~@
i hate drawing all those cell cell cause my drawing was weird /.\

PMR result was quite disapointed but what to do ?
I really sad about the result /3\
but seen tat my effort din pay off

Having a best boyfriend was really good
not that kind of boyfriend lah --
since he moved to KL i felt a bit sad lah
but still ok we still can line and whatapps 

New year New form but no new friend 
still sitting alone in the class not behind but the first -3-

Feel so sad in these few day
knowing that somebody was going to forget me and just leave me beside
you will never know the feel as you are not alone

So, fighting Low Zi Chin
2013 will be nice to me 

没有评论:

发表评论